Featured Post

9th August 2016 Current Affairs Questions and Answers

9th August 2016 Current Affairs MCQs, Quiz, Questions : Current Affairs for August 2016 ,  Daily Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for In...

27, 28 January 2020 GK, Current Affairs Quiz, Questions

27, 28 January 2020 Current Affairs MCQs, Quiz, Questions: Current Affairs for January 2020Daily Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for India GK, World GK and current affairs with Collection of daily objective type Question by www.Indiagk.net based on General Knowledge (GK) and General Science (GS) Questions for UPSC, State PSC, SSC, Police exam, Railway exam, SBI, Bank PO, IBPC, SSC, LDC, UDC, Army, Airforce, Navy, Coast Guard, Bank Clerk, TET and all entrance examination with current affairs News, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) available on Website www.IndiaGK.net and Android Apps with daily updates:.  

Download "INDIA GK" App: tinyurl.com/IndiaGK  

Current Affairs Questions on 27, 28 January 2020:
Who won the maximum awards at the 62nd annual Grammy Awards?
A. Billie Eilish
B. Lizzo
C. Lady Gaga
D. Lil Nas X
Answer: A
Explanation: Billie Eilish won maximum awards along with her brother Finneas including best song and record of the year for ‘Bad Guy’ at the 62nd annual Grammy Awards ceremony in Los Angeler on January 26, 2020. She also became the first artist to win Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year and Best New Artist in the same year after Christopher Cross in 1981.

India’s 1st underwater metro rail, that will run partly under Hooghly River will be completed in which Indian city by March 2022 ?
A. Nashik
B. Mumbai
C. Kolkata
D. New Delhi
Answer: C
Explanation: On January 28,2020 Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC) is set to complete its East-West Project, which runs partly under the Hooghly river, West Bengal, by March 2022. It will be India’s first underwater metro. The new metro rail is expected to carry about 900,000 people daily & will take less than a minute to cross a 520-meter underwater tunnel. 74% of the East-West metro project is owned by India’s Railway & remaining 26% by the nation’s Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs.

How many wetland sites from India was declared as Ramsar sites recently making the total count 37 ?
A. 16
B. 10
C. 12
D. 14
Answer: B
Explanation: On January 28, 2020 in an effort to improve the conservation, restoration and rejuvenation of wetlands, the Ramsar Convention has declared 10 more wetland sites from India as sites of national importance. Ramsar sites are those which are declared under the Ramsar Convention signed in 1971 to preserve wetlands of national importance. Thus India now has a total of 37 Ramsar sites covering an area of 1,067,939 hectares.

The Union Government has offered to sell its 100 percent stake in which airlines?
A. Vistara
B. Air India
C. Air Asia
D. Indigo
Answer: B
Explanation: The Union Government has announced its plan of selling its 100 percent stake in Air India on January 27, 2020. The government has invited bids with March 17 as the deadline for the expression of interest (EOI) submissions.......Check More at INDIA GK" App: tinyurl.com/IndiaGK

1 comment:

  1. We are available the whole day and night that is 24 hours to make sure you get the best escort service from our company in Guhawati.
    We have the best call girls available now.
    Escorts in Guwahati
    Female escorts in Guwahati
    Escort agency in Guwahati
    Guwahati escorts
    Guwahati escort
    Guwahati escort service
    Escort service in Guwahati